“A new vision about animal training—Anthrozoology—Applied Ethology—Behaviourism.”
The result of several years of study and observation of animal behavior in the human social environment and daily practical experience, this seminar focuses on the correct understanding of interspecific communication and its use with the behaviourism precision in training.
A scientific approach to behavior, training and animal welfare following the latest research and studies. Seminar for dogs, cats or horses. The practical component is made exclusively with participants and their own animals and is intended for all families and professionals in the animal field.
We can adjust the seminar/workshop/talk topics and program to the organization needs.
– Anthrozoology (Social Human Animal—Animals in society—Animal Training).
– Behavior & Animal Learning.
– Inter-specific communication and non-verbal language.
– Anthrozoology and ethology in practical training (Individual or in a class).
– Precise application of behaviourism.
– Precise programming of training programs and behavior therapy.
– Interpersonal professional relationship.
Demonstrations and/or individual activities of the presented theory.
Main conditions for the seminar
Projector with HDMI connection; Sound system; Writing board; Indoor place suitable for the practice; Signed service agreement; Non-refundable security deposit for dates confirmation; Travel and accommodation (with excellent Wi-Fi network) to be counted the day before and the day after the seminar.
Do you want to host this seminar?