SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The conference will accept contributions in two formats: oral presentations and posters. Presenting authors need to be registered as participants.
The submission of oral or poster communications is until NEW DATE October 8th using the same online form as the registrations.
Abstract submission guidelines and format
Submissions should include the following information:
- Name and affiliation of the authors (including email), indicating the presenting author.
- Title of the communication.
- Abstract of the work (maximum 250 words).
- Indication of preference for oral presentation or poster.
- Keywords related to your research (2-5 words)
The title and abstract should be written in English. Authors will receive information by email in late October regarding the acceptance of the communication and whether it has been selected for oral or poster presentation.
The final acceptance of communications depends on the presenting author having completed their registration.